[mythtv-users] mythjobqueue DB error

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:31:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> You really should mount the filesystem at the same location on all
> hosts.  When Myth asks the host that recorded the file for its location,
> it returns the pathname that's appropriate for the recording host.  When
> the desktop looks there, it doesn't find the file.

That doesn't always make sense however.. As an example, my master
backend has the big raid array mounted as /raid. Underneath
/raid/myth/tv is where the recordings go.

On the frontend, it doesn't mount /raid, it mounts /tv, which is an
NFS export of /raid/myth/tv

while I could LN it on the backend, it's not the actual path.