[mythtv-users] Duplicate entries in mythmusic

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue May 27 03:59:29 UTC 2008

I've moved my mythmusic collection around. I changed the main music
directory and restructured the music.

I had to rescan the music tree to get my music to show up, which is what
I would expect.

But now I have duplicate entries - at least 2 per track.  Sometimes 4.
Mythmusic will play each track at least two times.

How do I clean out the database of all music and force a rescan to a
clean table?
Thanks,

--Yan

--