[mythtv-users] Can minimyth work with other servers?

Justin Gibson jugibson at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:17:54 UTC 2008

I know this is complete blasphemy and will probably get a verbal lashing
when asked....but here goes.

Can minimyth work with other servers besides mythtv?  (what you mean
willis?)
Say, could I use my minimyth frontend on say MediaPortal server or GBPVR
server?

It sucks too because I loved mythTV, but i've had it up to here with the
hard crashing and constant fiddling....I just want it to work, and it did
almost most of the time. But can it work?