[mythtv-users] Detecting transcoded shows

Jose Bernardo Bandos Rodrigues jose.bandos at gmail.com
Sat May 24 17:56:05 UTC 2008

Hi,
I had a problem with my backend (running under kubuntu 7.10 amd64)
that it would hang when trying to transcode. I've since reinstalled
from scratch, restored the recordings, and would like now to try and
transcode all tv shows that weren't transcoded in the first place, to
save hd space. Is that possible? I still have the full db backup
before the reinstall. Can I just do a query to mark as transcode jobs
all shows that weren't transcoded, or is it safer/easier to mark all
shows, or is is even possible?

Thank you.