[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase (still) not updating tomorow

Chris Darth_Sebulba05 at phreaker.net
Sat May 24 13:10:42 UTC 2008

Hey,

  As recommend by someone on this list, I moved the mythfilldatabase running
from a nightly cron job to letting mythtv handling it itself.  However, it does
not seem to run every night and it still is not updating tomorrows schedule.

  It is a MythTV 0.20.2 system on Ubuntu Feisty.  The configuration is as
follows:
    path: /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase
    arguments: <blank>
    log: /var/log/mythtv/mythfilldatabase.log
    run frequency: 1
    exe start: 9
    exe end: 11
    run at suggested time by grabber is checked

I have attached the latest mythfilldatabase log (which is from 2 days ago).
Notice, it says it needs to always update tomorrow, but never does.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is happening and/or how to fix it?

Thanks,
  Chris

PS. I notice mythfilldatabase segfults on occasion and after some reading
here, concluded it was due to a QT problem.  I don't know if that is affecting
this any or not.