[mythtv-users] I need a 0.20 frontend rpm for fc9

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat May 24 02:23:11 UTC 2008

Paul

1) The frontend is my main ws and I want to upgrade it for other reasons.

2) I understand that centos 5.1 is the current release so you probably had access
to 0.21 packages. None are available for Debian 3.1 AFAIK.

My only current option may be to find a 0.20 source rpm and build it on my _FE_.

The long term solution is, of course, to upgrade the BE (the whole server).

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)