[mythtv-users] Intel Atom...Myth worthy?

Scott D. Davilla davilla at 4pi.com
Tue May 20 20:31:14 UTC 2008

>  >> I'm assuming 'regular' h264 and not PAFF'd?
>>>

>>  Give me some h264 sources and I'll be happy to test them.
>>
>One HD-PVR sample coming up, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JN6XWCD as
>stolen from a google search.  It's 1080i h264 (PAFF) so 'something'
>should happen...

Ugg, that's that same HD-PVR test file that no one seems to be able
to play without svn pulls of MPlayer. I can't even get that file to
decode/display on my big boxes;)

Any FYI, the 1.6 GHz Intel Atom is about 1/2 the cpu performance of a
1.7 GHz Pentium-M. So this ITX board would be a little slower than
the AppleTV.