[mythtv-users] Can't play DVD's any more

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sat May 17 04:04:44 UTC 2008

SD DVD formats have been changing rapidly recently and while I have
not tried the myth ripper, I have had problems with other rippers
that worked on older DVDs and do not work on new releases.

I rip my DVDs with this:

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

Its Windows-based, free and they seem to be able to keep up.

-- Mache