[mythtv-users] Cases for a Myth Frontend

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Wed May 14 14:43:51 UTC 2008

At 12:07 PM 5/13/2008, Eric Mesa wrote:
>In the near future I'm going to be building a frontend for the
>bedroom so we can easily watch all of our pre-recorded
>programs.  Does anyone have experience with either of these cases:
><http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16811133029>http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16811133029
>http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16811163103
>
>Any reason not to use one or the other?
>
>--
>Eric Mesa
><http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com>http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com

While I bought a Morex Cubid 2677 case from Directron and paired it
with an Asus M2NPV-VM I would not do it again (it is a marginal but
workable solution). I would suggest you try the Asus P1-AH2
(http://www.directron.com/p1ah2.html)  You get a nice compact case
and access to two PCI slots for a very competitive price.

-- Mache