[mythtv-users] PreScaling Image Percent Bar Stuck at 99 % after install plugins.

Andreas Witte Andreaz at t-online.de
Mon May 12 21:40:57 UTC 2008

On 05/11/2008 02:27 PM, Andreas Witte wrote:
>>(...)
>> mythfrontend from complete the
>> scaling mechanism (it seems). The image prescaling requester stuck at 99
%
>> and nothing happens.
>As answered twice in IRC  :)
>
>(...)
>    c) if you installed from source, you can remove the
>libmyth<plugin_name>.so shared object from the
>/usr/{,local/}lib/mythtv/plugins directory to uninstall a single plugin
>
>I don't remember which plugin was typically causing this problem
>(MythZoneMinder or MythBrowser, maybe), but I know others had it, too.
>You might find out from searching the archives.
>
>Mike

Argh, really you answered in irc? Im so sorry. Not realized it. I think
the test with miranda in irc isnt really good. Sorry for ignoring.

Tip C is it. I searched the archives for that for hours and could'nt
find a real help like this, maybe im bad in searching. I also remember
there was such a "bad" plugin. I think it was ZoneMinder? I will try.

Mythtv here runs on gentoo and i checkout the files and compile "by hand".

Thank you for your help and sorry again for ignoring you in irc. :)

Andreas