[mythtv-users] (no subject)

nasa01 at comcast.net nasa01 at comcast.net
Mon May 12 11:51:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am trying to benchmark my server/network to ensure things are performing as I would hope....  So I was wondering what tools/programs/methods people use to accomplish such a task.  I have seen bonnie/bonnie++, but that seems more for standard hard drives versuses a raid setup -- and it doesn't address network performance.

Ultimately, I would like to be able to see what my server setup is actually capable of handling and then try and take advantage of that.  Thus some baseline of it's performance would really be helpful.

Any suggestions?

Nasa