[mythtv-users] Scaling issues with 0.21

Brandon Rogers blrogers at ieee.org
Mon May 12 03:56:56 UTC 2008

>>If you're seeing that behavior in the (real/fullscreen) playback and
>> using the Xv renderer (xv-blit), I'm pretty sure it's a video driver bug.

>> Mike

Actually, during fullscreen is the only time I don't see the problem.  I
have resized the screen with the screen size setup tool (which marks "Run
mythfrontend in a window option" and sets a specific size for the GUI and
video).  When running after resizing, I see the problem.  When resetting the
GUI to fullscreen the problem goes away.  Could run it full screen, but I
have loads of overscan that I would like to get rid of.

Either way, it seems that there is something wrong with resizing if the
video isn't displayed correctly only when resized.

Thanks for you comments, Mike.  Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon