[mythtv-users] How to delete encoders from mythtv database

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Sun May 11 19:38:25 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 11/05/2008, Albert Graham <agraham at g-b.net> wrote:
>
>> How do you delete encoders from MythWeb ?
>>

> You should be using mythtv-setup to do this type of configuration.

Any I did, only the, there is only 1 encoder on each machine in the
setup (but the front end has no source), only the back end.

>>  I have two boxes (frontend + backend), these have both had there names
>>  changed, only the back end has an encoder installed.
>>

> In this case, you will also need to ensure that all references to
> these machine, both for MythTV and for MySQL database access, are
> updated to the new hostnames.

Well, I've done this with MythTV, but how would I do this with the MySql
Database - do you have a SQL I could run ?

Also, is this the root of my problem ?, i.e. "cannot  schedules anything
to record ?"

Albert.