[mythtv-users] Any word on the HD PVR 1212 ?

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sat May 10 05:31:46 UTC 2008

>> I got an email yesterday telling me they'll hopefully by shipping mine
>> by the end of the month.
>>

> Man does that suck.  I think they need to update thier webpage!

"Thank you for your order for the HD-PVR.  We know that you are anxiously
awaiting delivery and we are doing everything we can to expedite shipment
from our manufacturer.  Unfortunately we have run into a short production
delay on the plastic cases but we are expecting to ship your order by the
end of the month.  If they come in any sooner, they will immediately ship
out to you.

We apologize for this delay.  We understand your disappointment.  We thank
you for your patience.

Regards,
Dorothy
Hauppauge Sales Team