[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 8.04 with MythTV 0.20.x

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Fri May 9 20:41:44 UTC 2008

Joacim J wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I upgraded a laptop to Ubuntu 8.04 that I sometimes uses to watch TV on. But
> discovered that the included MythTV does not support my 0.20.x backend.and
> doesn't have a "mainenance window" to upgrade the server.
>
> How can I easy downgrade MythTV to 0.20.x (included in Gutsy) but keep
> Ubuntu 0.21?

You mean, how can you install MythTV 0.20.2 in Ubuntu 8.04? You could
try grabbing the MythTV packages from the Gutsy repositories directly,
but unless you know what you're doing it will be tricky. Personally I'd
look into upgrading your backend to 0.21.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T