[mythtv-users] programs with starttime==endtime (SRG/Schweizer Fernsehen)

Panachoi panachoi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:49:30 UTC 2008

I'm wondering if this is a "known" problem. I have many of these in my
program table, the vast majority of which are on the SRG (Swiss Television)
channels.  Unfortunately, the majority of these entries are for movies;
since they do not show up in mythweb (the timeslot does not appear at all)
they cannot be recorded easily. I normally record them by looking at the
paper and making a manual schedule for them. Is there something broken in
the EIT parser, or is SRG really sending broken EIT ?

Any hints/help appreciated!