[mythtv-users] Can't add digital channels to lineup

mythmail at gmail.com mythmail at gmail.com
Fri May 9 00:27:18 UTC 2008

That fixed it, thanks!
    There was another minor bit of trouble that I'll mention in case
anyone else tries a setup like mine.  The backend was passing along
the frequency id of the channel instead of the channel number to the
channel changing script which caused trouble.  I issued the SQL
command "UPDATE channel SET freqid = channum" and now it gives my
channel change script the right input to work properly.