[mythtv-users] Starting playback of tv recording changes XV_CONTRAST attribute

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:49:38 UTC 2008

Before I start a tv recording, XV_CONTRAST is 64. As soon as I start a
recording, it ups to 128. Manually altering XV_CONTRAST during or
after playback works, but as soon as I start playback again it goes
back up.

Using VLC or MythVideo (mplayer) does not initiate this issue, but
suffers from it -- ie. if I play a tv recording first, all other video
playback is ruined till I manually bring down XV_CONTRAST.

This is with: mythtv-frontend-0.21-185.el5

( www.pembo13.com )