[mythtv-users] Problem with mythfilldatabase

Chris J. Friesen Darth_Sebulba05 at phreaker.net
Wed May 7 22:21:31 UTC 2008

Hey,

  I am running a MythTV 0.20.2 setup on Ubuntu Feisty pulling listing data from
Schedules Direct for almost a year and it has been running great.

  However, I'm not sure when it started (I only noticed it was happening about
a month ago), but mythfilldatabase doesn't seem to be checking for updates to
tomorrows listings and not updating the schedule.

  I have attached the log file from my nightly cronjob.  Of note, is line 14
where it says "Data Refresh always needed for tomorrow", but it never seems to
actually do the update for tomorrow.

  This job used to run at midnight, but I decided to try to run it a few
minutes before midnight to see if it made a difference.  It hasn't, so I'm out
of ideas of what to do.

  Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this and/or how to
fix it?

TIA,
  Chris