[mythtv-users] Controlling myth from the deck

Gordon McLellan gordonthree at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:56:48 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what the technical name for it is ... I went to
smarthome.com and typed volume control in the search box and it spat
out results for knobs that control volume :-)

http://www.smarthome.com/8256w.html

I agree, the user will want to reasonably match the power output of
the amp to the capacity of the knob, otherwise they could have some
roasty toasty action going on!

Gordon