[mythtv-users] A better way to view or search these emails?

Johnny Russ JRuss at MIT.EDU
Tue May 6 15:29:30 UTC 2008

Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM, RPorterMail <rportermail at comcast.net
> <mailto:rportermail at comcast.net>> wrote:
>
>     I'm new to this mail-list support stuff.
>
>     Is there a better way to view/search the hundreds of emails im
>     getting?
>
>     Is there a plug-in/web-site/client app?
>

> Many.  I personally use gmail so I get all their search capabilities
> but on the page where you signed up for the list is a link to the
> archives:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo
>

> Kevin

There is a link on the page Kevin referred to for gossamer-threads
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/). They keep an
archive that is updated almost instantly with each email to this list
(e.g. this thread will be in there by the time you read this). They
allow you to subscribe via RSS feeds. I find this to be a convenient way
to keep up with the mythtv-users list.