[mythtv-users] N64 Emulation + Joystick

Jeff Clark jeff at vacantcanvas.com
Tue May 6 15:26:47 UTC 2008

Based on some advice from this list yesterday, I went out and bought
the RumblePad2 joystick controller to  play games via MythGame.  It's
just as comfortable and great as everyone said it was.

I'm having an issue getting the controller to actually *control*
anything in the N64 emulator mupen64plus.

I go into input settings, but I can't seem to find where to tell
mupen64plus to use a USB controller instead of a keyboard.

Does anyone have N64 emulation running on their mythbox with a USB
controller?  Is there a better emulator?

Jeff