[mythtv-users] TV out on PVR350 using PAL, Fedora 8

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue May 6 15:05:56 UTC 2008

Gerald Schepens wrote:
> ection "Device"
>
> #    Driver      "fbdev"
>  # get the ID with lspci convert the value from hexa to decimal
> #       Driver      "ivtv"
>         Identifier  "Hauppauge PVR 350 iTVC15 Framebuffer"
>         Driver      "ivtv"
>         Option      "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"      # <-- modify if using
> another device
>         Option      "VideoOverlay" "on"
>         Option      "XVideo" "1"
>         Option      "AddARGBGLXVisuals" "True"
>         BusID       "PCI:2:11:0"
> EndSection

Cheers for that. I'll cross-ref with my own setup later on today.

Just one point to note, which may well be a copy-n-paste error to this
list only, but you have a "ection" in the middle of your xorg.conf file
there (quoted above)!
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts