[mythtv-users] Untraceable error message from Mythfilldatabase

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon May 5 22:20:34 UTC 2008

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 05/05/2008 03:08 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
>>  it appears to be 17226..which went up
>> a few minutes after I pulled 17225 at work! Fortuitous!
>>
>> It looks like it might be 17226 which busted things, but I need some
>> time to look at it...C++ is NOT my thing.
>
> In case you didn't notice, try r17262 or above.  Daniel just checked in
> a fix.
>
> Mike

Thanks, I did not notice...I was actually trying to get some work done.
You know, *work*, that four letter Anglo Saxon word...

And WOW, is Daniel fast!. I e-mailed him at 3:30 with my guesses about
where the problem lay, and he had a test-patch by 5:00 and he has
already committed it by 5:15...
(By mistake, a boolean was not set under certain conditions).

Let's see..How many FOSS committee meetings did that take?.. oh, wait!

Geoff