[mythtv-users] Question about X11

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Mon May 5 21:23:35 UTC 2008

Hello!
my plan is to use my main PC for both, normal work and video, I bought a good
10m SVideo cable and got a nice quality on the TV. The PC is in a different
room, so it is quiet at the TV. My plan is to use no window manager for the
mythfrontend, even on a stand alone box I used xinit with a small script to
start X, irxevent for the remote control and mythfrontend.

Regards,
Dirk