[mythtv-users] Who needs to worry about copyright? CoreAVC forLinux removed from Google Code

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:09:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Anthony R. Baker <baker at low-e.com> wrote:

> [...]

I dont get it.  they aren't using any  proprietary code but they are still
infringing on the DMCA for trying to reverse engineer it.   BS!  This is pry
a plot from Blu Ray Disc Association to try to control next gen movies by
strong arming groups like this....truely a shame, o well now it will just
take extra time but it will happen.  lol

Mitchell