[mythtv-users] driver development?

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Mon May 5 12:20:13 UTC 2008

It is delayed to mid-end of may (http://tinyurl.com/4kohql).

> I figured there
> would be a group announced.  I did some google'in but couldnt find
> anything.

There will be a driver available but please refrain from distributing
this news for now. i.e. don't post it to slashdot or similar sites.
Watch the official announcement (around the time the first devices are
shipped) why it is desireable to keep the news of the linux driver down
until the devices are shipped.

Janne