[mythtv-users] Commercials are never detected

Matt Clifton spartacus003 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 04:17:53 UTC 2008

They aren't being detected at all. Shows that were flagged before I started having this problem still skip commercials fine. Oddly, when I hit "z" when playing back a problem recording it says "Not flagged" although when highlighting the show in the recordings section, it has the icon that shows it has been flagged. In mythweb after the the flagging job has run it always says "0 commercial breaks found." I have not tried turning on "Strict Commercial Detection" because I'm under the impression that it typically would find less commercials when thats on (if the flagging was working in the first place). I can try turning it on if that might make a difference.

-Matt