[mythtv-users] Imon VFD in Silver Antec Fusion

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Thu May 1 21:36:37 UTC 2008

Been trying to get this working,and so far all I have is random scrolling
garbage on the display :-(

Everything that Google and the Myth wiki throws up seems to imply I need
to build lcdproc from source - is this the case? I have Fedora 8 with the
latest Myth from atrpms, although I haven't got as far as trying to run it
in myth yet, just using echo from the command line!

I have changed the driver= line to set it to imon, but not getting too far
so far :-(

Be much obliged if anyone can give a simple step by step guide. I'm happy
to build/patch source if need be, but would much rather stick with the
installed rpms if possible.

lcdproc version is as follows, on 64-bit:

   lcdproc.x86_64    0.5.2-3.fc8

--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts