No subject

Mon Mar 10 15:32:33 UTC 2008

moment of checking the schedules. When the scheduling takes longer and
the programs are short...

> but I think it would work fine (especially since you are
> constantly recording, so it should be constantly reevaluating). If for
> some reason it isn't often enough, you could always setup a cronjob to
> run "mythbackend --resched" every couple hours.

Ah, VERY interesting.
Thank you very much!

I will first see how the little machine behaves with the LIKE replaced
by '=' as I wrote above.
Then, if necessary, I could use the WHERE condition as you describe.
This looks very flexible and doesn't need any patching or recompiling.

Normally I have about 5 days of info for the three channels.
This would mean that every time it happens about 5 times 24 hours of
program data is (re)scheduled.
With the WHERE condition as you describe it, this would be reduced by a
factor of 20 (5 times 4). This should be noticable, right?

I'll let you know how this goes!

Kind regards,
Udo