No subject

Mon Mar 10 15:32:33 UTC 2008

size (a virtual desktop bigger than the resolution).  You can check your
/etc/X11/xorg.conf file for anything that looks suspicious or you can also
just move that file to a backup file and then run the nvidia-config-display
script to create a fresh config file.  Maybe some things from the other
drivers got left over or merged leaving you with a funky configuration file.

You can also check /var/log/Xorg.0.log to see what your X server is doing
when it starts up.  I wouldn't bother with anything in Myth until you get
this resolved.

Kevin

------=_Part_30133_9441779.1208277986711

------=_Part_30133_9441779.1208277986711--