[mythtv-users] eVGA HDTV-7 interface?

Johnny Russ JRuss at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 31 19:25:45 UTC 2008

I can pick up an eVGA 7300GT for $15 after rebate on Amazon
(http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-e-GeForce-7300GT-PCIe-Video/dp/tech-data/B000G69AYU/ref=de_a_smtd).
I was thinking about getting it but I was curious about the HDTV-7
output listed in the specs. I searched around and can't find any good
explanation about HDTV-7. Is this the component out that some people
have mentioned with other cards on this list? Also before I buy does
anybody have reason why this would or wouldn't be a good card for a myth
box? I am currently SD only but plan to move up to HD with this box in
the future.