[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend causing Fatal Systems Crash

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Mon Mar 31 17:20:38 UTC 2008

Sadly, the correct diagnosis was hardware.
After reseating the memory and cards it got worse and couldnt fully boot.
Now it has died completely, not even a boot screen or bios beep.   (Tested
on second PSU)

I can feel another hardware recommendations thread coming on   :-(

Thanks for all the advice anyway.
Dave