[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR further delayed?

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 12:51:24 UTC 2008

George Mari wrote:
> Several tech news sites are pointing to a blog post stating that
> according to Hauppauge sales, the Hauppauge HD-PVR (High-def component
> capture device) has been further delayed until around the end of May or
> early June.

Darn, darn, darn... (And I'm not talking about mending socks!).

Analog via PVR-250 looks like crap on my big screen, QAM256 only brings
in 6 channels, and my DCT-6200 cable box is mostly 5C crippled (and what
isn't is worse than the PVR-250*).  I really need this device or one
like it soon!

Jeff.

* I can get via firewire most of the analog channels, but they are very
grainy and only have 3/4 or so of the screen.  It looks like the right
1/4 is just chopped off.  Weird, and useless.

--
I haven't smoked for 1 year, 7 months and 2 weeks, saving $2,665.78 and
not smoking 17,771.93 cigarettes.