[mythtv-users] TheSniderPad.com Mac build + network LIRC problems

Sam Jacobs samlists at ijacobs.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 01:06:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 1:43 AM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> Sam Jacobs wrote:
>  > Hi All,
>  >
>  > [...]
>  > events from the backend. I placed the lircrc file for my remote into
>  > ~/.mythtv/lircrc on the Mac and hoped for the best. Silly me...
>
>  Did you also symlink lircrc to ~/.lircrc? I think that's where 0.21
>  reads the lirc file from.

Just tried this, but it didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion,
though. It's sort of simple thing that I would overlook...

I wonder if there's any way to find out, from the executable, which
options MythFrontend was compiled with. Failing that, does anyone know
who builds those packages, and how I would contacf them?

Thanks again,
Sam

--
Sam Jacobs on MythTV 0.21, UK Freeview, EIT-only EPG
mythbox: BE+FE, Mythbuntu 8.04, Athlon XP2000+ at 1.6GHz, 512MB RAM,