[mythtv-users] Mythweb Themes

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:55:13 UTC 2008

Hi All

I previously had a mythweb setup that had a lot of reds in the program
legend....the new installation has a lot of turquoise/blues.  While
it's not an operational issue could someone let me know which mythweb
theme has the mainly red colours for program types in the legend (I've
had a look round and can't see them).

Also it would be a great option if we could identify certain programs
(in my case Soaps) by name and generate a 'blacklist' in the sql
database where those progs are not colour coded (i.e. whited) in the
program listings.....mainly because there are so many progs with the
same colour type it sometimes gets hard to pick out stuff you may want
to record.

Thoughts?