[mythtv-users] pvr-150 changing channels?

allan wizard10000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 10:18:12 UTC 2008

Hi again, list.  Thanks for the answer on whether the frontend has to be
running to record - turned out the recordings were failing for another
reason.

But now I got another issue  ;-)

Got Hauppauge pvr-150 connected to a Dish Network box.  Scheduled
recordings are changing the channel on the TV tuner card and they
shouldn't be - I have mythbackend preset to channel 3 but the thing is
still changing the channel on my TV tuner card for a scheduled
recording.

I need for mythbackend to not send channel change commands to the
pvr-150 since I'm tuning the Dish box manually.  Putting in a fake
external channel change command doesn't work as when the command fails
mythbackend aborts the recording.

How can I prevent mythbackend from changing the channel on my pvr-150?

Thanks in advance -