[mythtv-users] How hard is it to build an HD MythTV?

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Fri Mar 28 20:32:05 UTC 2008

OK, I will try using my P4-2.4GHz machine.  Now, is it compatible?  It is a
P4P800-E Deluxe MB.  It has a SPDIF out on the board as well as built in
sound (AC97).  The video is AGP eVGA nVidea 6200.  Just remembered that my
son bought a Pinnacle USB ATSC receiver from Woot that I may be able to
borrow to try it out.  Will this setup work for a trial system?  If I am
going to spend a couple extra days because of incompatibility, it may not be
worth the trouble.

btw, this is an OTA only system.  No cable here.

Allen