[mythtv-users] Nvidia 6150 + Samsung LNS4695DX + HDMI

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Fri Mar 28 17:39:36 UTC 2008

> Have you tried using the nvidia-settings gui? The autodection has always
> worked for me. On my 5 year old 1080i DLP TV and a 1080p
>
> I am assuming you have the drivers loaded properly.
>
> Mitchell

Yup, tried that.  In fact, if I do it a certain way, it does have a
"behavior".  If I open up the nvidia-settings, and position the mouse over
Detect Displays, then switch to the HDMI input on the TV.  I see
"Searching for Signals" on the TV.  I then unplug the VGA cable, and click
the mouse button to initiate the detection.  As soon as I click it, the TV
changes to "No Signal".

Thanks,
Ben