[mythtv-users] Mythweb Jump problem

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 28 17:16:16 UTC 2008

On 03/28/2008 12:03 PM, Greg Woods wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 10:45 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Greg Woods wrote:
>>
>>> if I select another day and time and click Jump, the date in the
>>> selection window is a week earlier than the present time, and the
>>> display at the top of the listings says "Currently Browsing: Wed
>>> Dec 31, 1969, 05:00 PM". Naturally, all the channels say "NO
>>> DATA". So the listings work, but Jump doesn't.
>>
>> In my case "rpm --nodeps -e mythweb" then "yum install mythweb" by
>> itself did not fix the problem. I had to actually go in and remove
>> the /var/www/html/mythweb directory in between the two steps and
>> then all was well.
>
> Thanks for the tip, but I did this and it didn't help, Jump still
> does not work. Same symptoms as above. And yes, I did restart httpd.

What MythWeb theme (look? style?  whatever it's called...)?  TTBOMK,
there is no "Jump" (or Goto or equivalent) button for moving around the
listings--instead it's all managed with JavaScript (which is kind of
annoying if it's 8:45 and you want see what's on from 8:00 on).

If the "Jump" you're clicking is actually a date in the dropdown list,
I'm guessing you either have a problem with JavaScript in the browser
you're using or you have a date/time issue on some computer (MythWeb
host, Myth backend, ...).

Mike