[mythtv-users] MythWeather missing screens

Chuck Filson mythtv at goodeid.com
Fri Mar 28 15:06:18 UTC 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 22:44, Joe Ripley wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Chuck Filson <mythtv at goodeid.com> wrote:
> >         The tables are all there but have never had anything added to
> > them, probably because I can not get the screen config to run.
>
> Good. The tables are there, and they look like they're ready to go.
> One of your previous messages in this thread mentioned this:
>
> 2008-03-20 17:49:14.130 Container startup has NULL area, bad theme
>
> Have you tried different themes?

	I have tried GANT, Titivillus, Retro and Blue all with identical results.

	Is weather-screens.xml supposed to be read to find the available screens or
is there another source for this list? From poking around in the code I have
not been able to find any reference to this file other than in the makefile
to install it to /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather. I have not found
anywhere that it is being read.

	With gdb I have found that calls to get active and inactive screen lists both
return NULL as though the available screens list has never been loaded. Could
you point me to where those lists should be loaded?

Chuck