[mythtv-users] .21 icon download

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:52:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:45 AM, steve <sfreilly at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Is there instructions somewhere on how to get icon download to work I
> missed?  Ive tried it a few times now, it says its downloading icons,
> and even missed a few, but when I look at the stations under setup,
> theres nothing listed on the icon line.  live tv, theres no icon for any
> stations.  do I have to make a special directory somewhere or something
> where it downloads them to, and then manually add the path?  any clue
> would be appreciated.  thank you!

Try running mythtv-setup under the user the frontend runs as.  I noticed it
puts the icons in ~/.mythtv/channels and it's stored in the database as the
full path.

If you happen to have different frontends running under different usernames,
I guess you'll have to move the files somewhere they can all get at them
with a common path and adjust the database manually.