[mythtv-users] Shift + Control key bindings don't work

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:03:14 UTC 2008

In the Utilities/Setup --> Edit Keys it allows you to specify key
bindings for Shift + Control + Key combinations. For example, I just
tried binding Shift+Ctrl+I to TV Playback:TOGGLEASPECT and it allowed
me to do that in the  setup screen. I saved, exited and restarted
mythfrontend but Shift+Ctrl+I does nothing in playback.

As the setup screen allows you to specify Shift+Ctrl combinations I
presume these should be recognised by the frontend - is this a bug?

Regards,
Phill