[mythtv-users] The Death of MythTV in the US?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Mar 28 03:01:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 07:39:11PM -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:
> jedi wrote:
> >     Better effective PVR storage means that the PVR will better
> > tolerate "having a life".
> >

> You know, with a bit of massaging, that could become the Myth Motto....
>
> :-)

    Not enough hours, 3 household members with wildly divergent tastes and
the occasional business trip or vacation made my last Tivo (an DTivo) close
to a doorstop.

    This was a sort of forced upgrade from a beefed up S1 with a normal S2
in the middle (so I've got 3 Tivos collecting dust, one with a lifetime sub).