[mythtv-users] Vid card recommendation

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Wed Mar 26 05:05:37 UTC 2008

What I like best about my 5200 is that it runs the legacy drivers which
GREATLY reduces CPU load during playback of HD content AND provides the
video overlay, which gives brightness/contrast control.  Unfortunately,
my new MB is PCIE and there's no PCIE version of the 5200 (sob).  But my
wife's computer benefits from my old 5200, though....

DaveD.