[mythtv-users] Am I on crack

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Mar 25 14:34:17 UTC 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, at 7:30 AM, Ronald Frazier wrote:

>> You sound like you haven't been on the list very long. We hear about
>> stuff that isn't a problem all the time. ESPECIALLY when it comes to
>> LiveTV. Mostly because new users use this feature ALL the time and
>> more experienced users tend not to. In general, I mean.
>
> Well, if you are concerned about listening to people erroneously
> complaining about how myth deleted their recordings on them,

Nope. Not worried about anything. I'm saying people will complain
about a feature that allows them to start LiveTV, exit to the main
menu, forget LiveTV is on and letting it run all night. Again, I think
it's a fine feature to have. I hope it's off by default, that's all.
Let me know when it's finished and I'll take a look.