[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging on a sample basis

Greg Mischel Smith gregms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:33:54 UTC 2008

I could definitely see a correct commercial skip timecode of an
episode being applied to the following episodes. There are a few shows I
watch everyday that commericial detection never catches the last commercial
break. I haven't figured out what they do differently during that break, but
it just never seems to catch it. If I could some how tell it where the break
is at only one time, and then it would do it from then on, that would be
great.

But it sounds more complex than continuing to work on the accuracy of the
existing commerical skip program.

Maybe giving the ability to override the default commercial skip option for
a particular program could help with this, assuming one of the commercial
skip options would work better than your default.

Greg Mischel Smith
KCMO