[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21 on Xebian installed (was Compiling MythTV on a computer instead of the Xbox)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:34:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM, kanetse at gmail.com <kane.tse at gmail.com> wrote:
>  However, I seem to be past the
>  problem now, as a quick Google search for the error message gave me
>  this URL:
>
>  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.xbox.user/8307
>
>  ... and basically, it says to remove xtdesktop, using the command:
>
>  dpkg -r xtdesktop
>
>  I'm trying it now.

Cool.  Let us know how it goes.  I won't be doing the 0.21 upgrade for
a few weeks since I am leaving for holidays soon and don't need
frantic phone calls from the family because they can't watch their
shows.  I am keen to get it done though and I am very glad there are
official debian packages that seem to suit the Xbox.

Cheers,
Whytey