[mythtv-users] Missing premiere channels

Gujs gujs.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:17:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 00:28 +0100, Gujs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed mythtv 0.21 from mythbuntu repository. I have astra
> 19.2E and hotbird 13.0E. I scanned astra and have missing some premiere
> direct and premiere sport channels. I have Premiere sport portal and one
> premiere direct channel where the info about movies runs. I tried to
> scan those transponders alone and mythtv finds just the other channels
> on that transponder.
>
> Does mythtv handle premiere direct PPV channels? Do I have to insert
> them by myself somehow?
>
> Please help me solve this thing!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Gregor

A little update on my problem. I tried to rescan all astra transponders
and still didn't get premiere direct and sport channels. Then I
rescanned just transponder which include these channels and mythtv still
don't add them to channel list.

Please help me, how to get them in? Do I have to insert them manual in
channels table or what?

Thanks for any help!
Best Regarda,
Gregor