[mythtv-users] DISH Technician

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 24 01:31:47 UTC 2008

On Mar 23, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> The repairman who installed a new light engine in my HDTV (under
> warranty) was also duly impressed with MythTV.  He loved that I had
> over
> 400 HDTV shows available to watch on my schedule.

I made sure to emphasize to the DISH fellow that I am a paying
customer, and that Myth users are generally the sort of customer that
they want: They don't bother customer service needlessly and may even
subscribe to more services than the average user.

Never pass up an opportunity to help the Myth community be viewed as
the good guys.

beww